Wednesday 7 March 2018

Week 0



My best piece of creative work 
 This is a jewellery holder that I made last week. I decided to make this as I saw all my necklaces and bracelets are tangled together and it took very long time to untangle and wear. Very simple materials are used such as frame (which was at home not being used) and cardboard. But this simple idea brought so much convenience in my life.



 An image of a great piece of architecture
 The Leaning Tower of Pisa located in Italy, Pisa is mainly attributed by architect, Bonanno Pisano and Gulielmo. This tower was constructed in tree stages over 199 years and known worldwide for its unintended tilt. I like this tower as it is successfully finished and became iconic building of Italy although there was a foundation sink after construction has progressed. It perhaps symbolises that the human ability can sometimes defy nature.  Also the Romanesque Style which features colonnades and the decorative use of pointed arches is appealing to me.



 An original photograph of something beautiful
 This is a photo that I took in Sapporo, Japan. This photo gives very clear understanding of how it snows a lot in Sapporo. I often see this photo when I feel tired and want to escape from my real life because it reminds me of my trip of Japan and I can feel how nice and serene there was.




3 Words
Revival cycles: Machine, Rotating, Dynamic 


 CJ Hendry: Luxury, Scribbling, Realistic 


Gucci: Leather, Twinkle, Elegant







No comments:

Post a Comment